Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Very Nice Tiki 46 in the Caribbean

Hi everyone,

Our tiki 46 "Spiral Tribe" is for sale.
She is in nearly new condition after a 3 year renovation and is a fantastic boat.
We sailed from South Africa to brazil in 22 days and are now cruising the windward islands in the caribbean.

We are selling as my partner is pregnant and I have been offered a long term work contract back in Asia and we don't want to put her on the hard for a few years as realistically we aren't going to be able to use her properly for the foreseeable future.

It will be a very sad day when she is sold as I poured my love sweat and tears into her over the last 4 years.

If anyone is interested then please mail me on marty.c.peters at gmail.com or send me or message on this forum.



There are photos of this boat on Wharram Builders and Friends. It is a very nice example of a Tiki46

No comments:

Post a Comment